Fancy a little chocolate treat?
St Valentine’s Day looming?
An Anniversary dinner coming up?
Here you go!
My fluffy clean-eating chocolate muffins, using coconut flour.
If you’ve ever tried to bake with coconut flour before and failed, my heart goes out to you!
Coconut flour is hard to bake with – it’s often very absorbent, but I promise you these cupcakes won’t leave your mouth dry, ok?
And, they’re actually really light and fluffy, so give them a go!
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup organic unsweetened cocoa (Green & Blacks do a good option)
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of gluten free baking powder
3 large eggs
1/4 cup of honey
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
Makes 6 cup cakes / large muffins
- Preheat oven to 175C
- Put all of the dry ingredients in one bowl and mix well
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, add the honey and melted coconut oil and blend
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and combine until smooth
- Set mixture aside for a few moments
- Fill each cupcake/muffin case half way
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Cool the muffins before removing from their casing
My partner and I enjoyed them for Valentine’s Day with a nice cup of organic camomile tea.
Let me know how you get on.
Pop a comment or photo below!