To register a place:
Please click here to check for course dates and times. You’ll be asked to make payment for your selected course upfront to secure your place. As part of the registration process, you’ll need to also complete an online Registration Form.
The next course starts on Tuesday 13 August, 2019
Pilates is a brilliant form of exercise which helps you improve your posture, tone and strengthen your abdominals and back, increase flexibility, challenge your balance and coordination, release tension and help you de-stress after a hard day. What other session offers you all of this in an hour?
Pilates is great for all fitness levels from beginners to the more advanced exerciser and all the exercises are very simple and easy to follow. Adaptations and progressions are given to suit everyone to ensure that you’re getting the best out of the session.
Beginners Pilates is a class that’s suitable for everyone – male or female, old or young, fit or unfit, postnatal women, and if you have any existing injuries or have been advised that Pilates would be beneficial to you from your Physiotherapist or Doctor, as long as you obtain medical approval/clearance, you’ll be fine to come along.
Which Level Class Should I Attend?
Suitable for individuals who have never done Pilates before, those of you who have had a break from regular exercise, women who have had a baby less than 6 months ago, and anyone who has been discharged from Physio who needs a little more attention.
Suitable for individuals who have attended Pilates regularly for 3-4 months and/or those of you who regularly participate in exercise.
Terms and Conditions:
- All classes are 60 minutes long.
- Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Classes must be paid in full and in advance of the course.
- On attending the first class, no refund can be given for the cancellation of the term.
- Classes are valid for the duration of the course for which they were registered.
- There is no transferral of classes from term to term, course to course or person to person.
- Classes may be cancelled due to circumstances out of your Instructor\’s control eg poor weather conditions, sickness, but refunds will not be given.